Natural Beekeeping

Top Bar ApiRevolution has begun! Lets make some inexpensive Top Bar Hives and let them be pesticide free on their own natural comb! Che Guebee is a rebel bee fighting for the survival of the Biodiversity we all depend on and which is seriously endangered by deforestation and mono-crop agriculture! What kind of teaching have you got if you exclude nature?

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Preparing the new apiary in Denmark

Im soon to move my apiary from sweden to our new farm in Denmark. I was looking all over our property and one spot seems just perfect, away from the neighbors and the road.
Its facing South and protected from North. It is also protected from the strong West and East winds. So I removed all the lower tree branches to create more space
Che Guebee Apiary is moving to Denmark
Once all the lower branches were cut I placed a few empty hives into this new spot just to get a feel how its gonna look :) It looks great! And it feels great! Cant wait to move the bees so they are close to me :) 
I called the police today and told them to place my name on the swarm list. In case someone in my area needs a swarm of bees to be removed I will be contacted :) Lets hope I get at least one swarm this way!

No comments:

Post a Comment