Natural Beekeeping

Top Bar ApiRevolution has begun! Lets make some inexpensive Top Bar Hives and let them be pesticide free on their own natural comb! Che Guebee is a rebel bee fighting for the survival of the Biodiversity we all depend on and which is seriously endangered by deforestation and mono-crop agriculture! What kind of teaching have you got if you exclude nature?

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Spring is closing in

The first sign of Spring is here :) Eranthis started blooming :)) The flowers have not opened just yet because the temp is just above 0'C I can also see Snowdrops leaves protruding through the ground :))
It is time to prepare some more top bar hives for this coming season. Im missing at least 2 more hives and I must prepare a few more top bars primed with wax comb guides.
My colonies are still in Sweden, 6 of them. I don't know just yet if they have survived but I count to check on them at the end of February. Fingers crossed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment